How to Make Money from Facebook Fan Page
- Things you will need
Author Information X is a “wiki”, which means that many of our articles are written by numerous authors. To create this article, 18 people, some anonymous, have worked to edit and improve it over time.
More than one billion people in the world use Facebook. Many people make a lot of money on Facebook thanks to this social network. Most users have Facebook fan pages and still don’t know how to make money from them. Making money from a Facebook fan page is very easy and sustainable. So, how much money will you make through your fan page? Well, it depends on how big it is. Read the next steps to start making money from your Facebook fan page right now.
Create a Facebook fan page;
if you don’t have one yet. Don’t have a Facebook page? Then you have to make one because the article talks about ways to make money through a Facebook fan page. Create a fan page on this topic that interests you, such as fishing, recreation, travel, etc.
Write standard content.
Write quality content on your fan page and add more users. Once you start getting responses and well-liked “likes” from users, it’s time to move on to the next step.
Create a web page related to your fan page. Create a web page related to your fan page theme if you can afford it.
You can create a free web page.
- Add content to your web page for other users to see and publish on your Facebook page.
- Add ads to make money and make sure your site is acceptable and real.
- Sell posts on a fan page, so you have a Facebook page that has a lot of likes, but you don’t have a way to use it to make money? The easiest way to make money is to sell publications.
- Log in to ShopSomting.com and make sure you have at least 1000 likes on your fan page.
- Add your Facebook fan page to Shop Smuggling and verify that you own this page.
- Set price per post on your page. This is very important. Make sure you set a reasonable price because no one is buying posts if the price is too high.
- It was a guide on how to leave a comment under the video, but if you find something interesting in other users’ messages, you must:
- Click on the Reply icon.
A keyboard will open and you will be able to type your answer. Note that the username will initially be the name of the user to whom you left a reply. Don’t delete it. After typing, like last time, click on the plane icon and the reply will be sent to the user.
Two small instructions on how to communicate with comments on YouTube on a mobile phone are presented for your attention. As you can see, not everything is very different from the computer version.
To Draw Conclusions:
Commenting on YouTube is an easy way to communicate between a video creator and others like you. Sitting on a computer, laptop, or your smartphone, wherever you are, using the appropriate fields to enter the message, you can leave your wishes to the author or discuss with a user whose point of view you gets a little hit from.
Before selling posts on your fan page, make sure you have a good liking. Otherwise, the website will not approve your page. Promote your page daily to earn more “likes”.